|Auto-Camp ZLATE PIESKY Bratislava |
| INTERCAMP Ltd. provides accommodation services in the district called "Areál zdravia" /Area of Health/ in Zlaté piesky /Golden Sands/.Zlaté piesky is the largest recreational and sporting region in Bratislava, the capital of Slovakia. The Intercamp complex is located to the northeast of the city, beside the main highway to Nitra and Žilina. The Bratislava region has got very good climatic conditions for summer recreation.
The average annual temperature is 10.2 °C, with an average of 2000 sun hours per year. Aside from recreational and sporting facilities, this location offers a wide range of possibilities for social and cultural entertainment.
Many cinemas, theatres, museums and important national and historic monuments are close by. The fortress of Devín and the fortress of Bratislava; Vienna is easily accessible (60 km), even by cruise vessel; the huge water-power plant at Gabčikovo (40 km),a cycle-route along the River Danube will take you there; or the famous "Wine - road" in the direction of Pezinok, with historic buildings - the castle Červeny Kameň (Red Stone) - and with many fairs and exhibitions guaranteeing one`s personal amusement and satisfaction.
RECREATIONAL AND SPORT FACILITIES:
- swimming in a lake of 54 ha
- Beach with a capacity for 5.000 people
- Water-bicycles for hire
- Water tobogganing
- Mini - golf, tennis, table tennis, beach volleyball, street basketball and a children´s play-area are all available
- Site with a capacity of 200 pitches for tents and trailers
- 40 chalets, simply equipped: suitable for sleeping up to 160 persons. Toilet facilities approx. 50 - 100 metres from the chalets
- 20 bungalovs, moderately equipped: suitable for sleeping up to 60 persons. Private shower room with toilet facilities, kitchen basin, small refrigerator
- Apartment I.,well equipped: suitable for sleeping up to 4 persons. Separate bedroom, family room with equipped kitchen area, TV/SAT, private shower room and toilet facilities, own parking place, and picnic area
- open daily between 8.00 and 22.00 during non-high- season periods; and 24 hour during high-season 1.7. - 31.8.
- Tourist information service - next to reception. Open daily during the season between 8.00 and 18.00. Tram and bus tickets, postage stamps, maps, newspapers and magazines, etc. are available.
- Please aim to arrive no earlier than 14.00 on day of arrival
- Please aim to leave the site no later than 10.00 on day of departure.
- 2 restaurants
- 10 buffet style outlets
- On site shop for sale of basic foodstuff and fresh vegetables
- 200m is TESCO
TRANSPORT SERVICES TO THE CITY:
- 3 bus lines appr. 200 meters from the complex. The bus stop for central Bratislava is - on the opposite side of the road.
- 2 trams - Zlaté Piesky terminus:
- No.2: Zlate Piesky - Bratislava mainline rail station
- No.4: Zlate Piesky - Centre - Karlova Ves/Zoo
|ON LINE - Up-to-date information |