|Hotel GADER ** Blatnica |
|Hotel Gader is located on the outskirts of a picturesque village of Blatnica which the gateway to Gaderska Dolina (Gader Valley) and Blatnicka Dolina (Blatnica Valley). It is surrounded by the Hills of Velka(Hight) Fatra and Mala(Low) Fatra, and is away by 15 km south from the town of Martin and 13 km north of spa town of Turcianske Teplice. Every visitor will certainly value the fact that in the near vicinity finds numberless pieces of natural environment and beautiful places. The valleys are confortable for every type of visitor.
Hotel Gader offers accommodation in 2 or 3 bed rooms and 2 bed apartments. Each of the rooms is arrange with bathroom, WC, TV and telephone. At the disposal of guests is the sauna swimming-pool and Jacuzzi. The capacity of the hotel is 50 persons with restaurant and lounge.
Possibilities for tourism:
- hiking with different difficulty possibilities on marked pathways;
- horse-riding, with provision of teaching, as well;
- visiting of deer-farm;
- skiing in winter-time or on artificial surface in summertime (Jasenska Dolina - 15 km, Martinske Hole 30 km, Valcianska dolina (valley)12 km)
- MARTIN - cultural and historic remembrances, open-air museum of Slovak village;
- TURCIANSKE TEPLICE - thermal spa, spa, procedures;
- MOSOVCE - open-air swimming-pools;
- PRIEVIDZA - Castle of Bojnice, ZOO;
- DOLNY KUBIN - Castle of Orava, Orava Dam
|ON LINE - Up-to-date information |