|Resort Centre JONAQ Duchonka |
| Duchonka 333, Prašice||http://www.jonaq.sk|
| Tel/fax +421(0)38/5391483, Tel/ Záznamník +421(0)38/5391 525, MOBIL: 0905/485 174|
|Range of Offers for the Year 2004.
The recreation centre is situated in the quiet and pleasant area of Duchonka, Western Slovakia, at the foot of the Považský Inovec Mts., and is an ideal place for relaxation and recreation for whole families. Duchonka used to be one of the most popular resort areas in the former czechoslovakia. It lies 16 km from Topoľčany, 30 km from the spa town of Piešťany and 50 km from another spa Bojnice.
How to find us :
Travel from Topoľčany to Duchonka, to the part called Vinohrady, (the 3rd bus stop) and then you have to follow road signs.
The guests stay in brick cottages, each containing:
- two double rooms, one three-bed room and one four-bed room lounge with TV, radio, fireplace, fridge, cupboard, cooker and sink bathroom (WC, shower) Prices (VAT included) :
- full board and room : adults/day : 440 Sk,half board - 390 Sk, children 5-10 years : 390 Sk, half board - 330 Sk
children up to 5 years : free (unless food and separate bed is ordered)
- room during the season :
bed : 280 Sk added camp bed : 180 Sk
Relaxation and recreation possibilities :
activities in the centre : sauna with a pool, fitness facilities, billiards, bar, sitting on the roofed terrace or in the summer garden where beer on draught is served, music
- tennis court, table tennis facilities, campsite for children swimming pool, sand pile and swings swimming in the nearby lake, where you can rent waterwheels and boats hiking or driving to Topoľčany Castle (ruin) in Podhradie, wonderful views
- disco in the neighbouring camp (daily) hiking or walking in the surrounding wood, berry and mushroom picking fishing both in Duchonka and Nemečky lakes
- skiing in Podhradie (5 km) in winter Taking turns : We start stays on Saturdays ( meeting guests at lunch - 12,00 at noon), and the stay finishes on Saturdays after breakfast. We can agree on prices, esp. reductions for groups are provided.
We look forward to your visit!
|ON LINE - Up-to-date information |